4 Way Safe Lockable Pet Flap
- 4 way locking cat dog door
- Suitable for cats and small dogs, up to 7kg(15lbs)
- High-impact pet door lets your dog or cat go in and out as pleased
- Overall size: 22cm x 20cm
- Cut out size: 15cm x 15.5cm
- Maximum pet shoulder width: 15.5cm
- Measure the height from the ground to the lowest part of the cats chest and make a horizontal mark on the door at the correct height.
- Using a ruler, draw a horizontal line 155mm long at the same level as the previous mark.
- Using a ruler, draw a vertical line 150mm long at each end of the horizontal line at a 90 degree angle.
- Finish by drawing the top horizontal line and completing the rectangle.
- Using a drill, make a hole on the inside of each corner. Then, using a jigsaw, cut out the rectangle following the lines.
- Sand the rough edges down to make them smooth.
- Place the cat flap over the hole and mark the position of the screw holes.
- Drill pilot holes for the screws, position the cat flap into place ensuring the lock is on the inside of the door and tighten the screws using a screwdriver